Consumers are entitled to a statutory right of withdrawal. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
You have the right to cancel the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The revocation period is 14 days from the day,
- on the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods in the context of a uniform order and these are delivered uniformly,
- on the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us, the
Phone: +49 (0)228 - 289 255 - 0
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. email or a letter sent by post) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the following model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back)
LIVONDO GmbH, Kurt-Schumacher-Str. 22, 53113 Bonn, Phone: ++49 (0)228 - 289 255 - 0, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hereby revoke the contract I concluded for the purchase of the following goods:
- Ordered on _______________________ / received on _________________________
- Name of the consumer _______________________________
- Address of the consumer ______________________________
- Date ________________________
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you cancel the contract, we have to refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of the contract. For the repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you. In no case will you be charged for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. We will bear the costs of returning the goods within Germany if you use our return label. We will gladly provide you with this by email. Otherwise you have to pay the return costs.
Please send the return directly to our logistics partner:
Beckmann Systemlogistik GmbH
You only have to pay for a possible loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to a handling of the goods that is not necessary for the examination of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
End of the cancellation policy