- Our philosophy
- Baby Skin
- Paul's world
1. Scope of application
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) shall apply to all deliveries made by LIVONDO GmbH when selling and renting to entrepreneurs and consumers via this website.
(2) An entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 of the German Civil Code (BGB) is a natural person or legal entity or a partnership with legal capacity which, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity.
(3) Consumer in the sense of § 13 BGB is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to your commercial nor your independent professional activity.
2. Contracting party
You conclude contracts on this website with
Registry court: Bonn Local Court, HRB 24358
Managing director: Carola C. Lehmann - Roland E. Lehmann
Phone: +49 (0)228 - 289 255 - 0
VAT ID No.: DE 248 783 812
If offers are shown on this page, which you can buy via a link on another website, you do not conclude the contracts with Livondo GmbH. In such a case, please note the legal information on the page to which the link is provided.
3. Offer and conclusion of contract
(1) The offers made by LIVONDO GmbH are non-binding invitations to you to order goods from us.
(2) Once you have found a product that you would like to order, you can add it to your shopping cart by clicking on the button [add to shopping cart]. You can view the contents of the shopping cart at any time by clicking on the button in the form of the shopping cart at the top right. You can remove the individual products in the shopping cart at any time by clicking on "Remove". If you want to buy the products in the shopping cart, click the button [Checkout] or [Pay]. You can order without registration or log in. After entering your email address and shipping address, click the button [Continue to shipping] to select the delivery and payment options. Once you have entered all your data and selected the delivery and payment options, you will receive a summary of all information about your purchase. Here you can check your entries again and, if necessary, correct input errors using the back button of your browser. You can cancel the process at any time by closing your browser or by not continuing at this point and continuing to browse our site. By clicking the button [Buy] you complete the ordering process and order the selected goods according to the order overview.
(3) For some payment methods, after entering your data and selecting the payment method, you must enter further data on the payment page of the payment service provider. There you follow the further instructions and can trigger the order.
(4) With the order you submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(5) The contract is concluded when we accept your offer within 5 working days from receipt of the order. The acceptance takes place either
- by a confirmation of order in text form (by email, the receipt of the order confirmation by you is decisive)
- or by delivery of the goods to you (the receipt of the goods by you is decisive).
If we do not accept the order within the specified period, this is considered a rejection of the offer. In this case you are no longer bound to your declaration of intent (binding offer).
4. Right of revocation
Consumers are entitled to a statutory right of withdrawal. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
Information on the right of withdrawal can be found in our cancellation policy.
5. Delivery and delivery time
(1) The delivery time can be found on the respective product detail page. Sundays and holidays are to be considered.
(2) If you do not receive the goods in the time specified by us due to an unforeseeable delay at the shipping company, we ask you to inform us immediately so that we can investigate the matter with the shipping company.
(3) Please also note that the stated delivery times apply to shipping within the Federal Republic of Germany. Shipping to foreign countries may take longer depending on the destination.
(4) If, despite the conclusion of a covering transaction, delivery difficulties occur for which we are not responsible, we reserve the right to withdraw from the contract. In the event of delivery difficulties, we will inform you immediately by email. If necessary, we can suggest a comparable product. If such a product is not available or if you do not wish the delivery of a comparable product, we will reimburse you for the services you have rendered so far. Note: Your legal rights (revocation, warranty) are not affected by this.
6. Shipping and transport risk
(1) If you are a consumer: In accordance with the statutory provisions for the sale of consumer goods, we bear the shipping and transportation risk.
(2) If you are an entrepreneur: The shipping and transport risk is transferred to you as soon as the goods are handed over to the transport company.
7. Retention of title
(1) If you are a consumer: The goods purchased by you remain our property until full payment.
(2) If you are an entrepreneur: The goods purchased by you remain our property until full payment of all claims arising from the business relationship.
8. Prices and shipping costs
(1) Unless otherwise stated on the product detail page, the prices quoted are total prices that include the statutory sales tax. Any additional delivery and shipping costs will be indicated separately in the respective product description. Value added tax and other price components shall be shown separately in the invoice.
(2) Shipping within Germany is free of charge from an order value of 24.00 Euro (gross). If shipping costs are incurred, you can find the amount of these on the page shipping information.
(3) You can also see the amount of the shipping costs at any time before submitting the order in the shopping cart and in the ordering process.
9. Payment and payment methods
In principle, we offer the payment methods credit card, Paypal and invoice with Klarna. For each order we reserve the right not to offer certain payment methods and to refer to other payment methods
(1) KLARNA: In cooperation with Klarna we offer customers from Germany the possibility of payment by invoice. You can find more information about Klarna invoice payment on the notice field on the order page or here:
10. Liability for defects, warranty
(1) If you are a consumer: The legal warranty of two years from the transfer of risk applies.
(2) If you are an entrepreneur: The warranty period is one year and begins with the date of delivery of the goods. The rights of the entrepreneur from §§ 478, 479 remain unaffected. The reduction of the warranty period to one year shall not apply if the obligation to pay compensation is based on bodily injury or damage to health due to a defect for which the Seller is responsible or on gross negligence on the part of the Seller or his vicarious agents. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Seller shall be liable under the Product Liability Act.
11. Storage of the contract text
The contract text is not stored by us. The contract text may consist of the terms and conditions, and other legal texts, the offer or the product detail page and any other information that may be relevant to the transaction. You must arrange for the storage of the contract text in reproducible form for backup. You can save the contract text, for example, by printing out the offer, terms and conditions and the order overview page or digitally, for example, by making screenshots or converting the contract text into PDF format.
12. Online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution on the Internet if you are a consumer.
The following link will take you to the online dispute resolution: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
13. Final provisions
(1) The contract language is German.
(2) The concluded purchase contracts are subject to the substantive law of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction of the registered office of LIVONDO GmbH (Bonn) shall be deemed to have been agreed.
(4) If any of the above provisions is wholly or partially invalid due to statutory provisions, regulations or amendments to the law, all other provisions shall remain unaffected thereby and shall continue to apply in full.